WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT
When you come on board with Marble City’s social media services, you fill out an online business profile which you’ll find inside your client login area. This business profile helps us customize your social media for your business and your industry. Based on the answers you provide and the information on your website, you can expect to find the following types of information posted on your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn feeds.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PACKAGES:
- Content scheduled 5 days a week. You decide which 5 days to choose.
- Core sales messages about your business: Who you are, what you do, and where you do it.
- Testimonials about your company
- Awards and accreditations that you have received
- Promotion of specific products or services that you may want us to focus on more than others that you supply.
- Links to your YouTube channel and videos within it.
- Relevant hashtags to encourage new traffic and followers.
- URL links back to your website to drive traffic.
- The tone of the content will be aimed at your target audience.
- Hints, tips, facts and trivia about your industry or that are relevant to the products and services that you sell.
- If included in your package, we can use images you have supplied or we will purchase some stock photography images that are relevant to your company.
- Industry-related tweets with snippets of information or trivia.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PACKAGES:
- Anything to do with short-lived promotions, “Daily Specials,” or sales. These can be added manually via the client dashboard that you can access to customize and add to your feed.
- Constantly monitoring a blog and scheduling new blog items as they appear. This can be done via an RSS feed tool. We will link to blog pages and blog items but we don’t schedule content for new blogs daily or weekly.
- Scheduling content from the RSS news feeds.
- Things that are happening in the news right now, no matter how relevant to your business or industry. Again, we can do this via an RSS feed, but it can’t be scheduled.
- Tweaking stock photography images to match your brand.
- Reactions to comments or questions on your news feeds.
- Targeting new followers on your social media feeds. You may see an increase in your likes and followers, but it will not be because we have targeted new followers.